Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HE sings, SHE scores, and SHE dances!!!

Another exciting week at the Thomas house! At the kids school they have an academic Pep Rally at the end of each 6 weeks to recognize special achievements for grades 2 - 6! Cole has gotten to "run" around the gym for being on the A Honor Roll at all the pep rallies so far! And this time Cole was awarded the "Music" award for 2nd grade for this 6 weeks! I was proud of him while at the same time I was very shocked! Cole does not strike me as a singer and if you heard what I hear coming out of the shower I am pretty sure you would agree with me! Anyway I was telling him how proud I was , then I asked him..."So Cole are you a really good singer in class?...Do you really like music?" And he replied "No mom, I don't really sing! I am just funny and Mrs. Pratt just likes me!" So with that I am not sure how he got the award!
Chloe on the other hand really continues to excel on the basketball court! She was awarded the "Offence" star again this week! Probably because she scored 5 baskets this week! Wow, I sure am glad we did not offer $ for each goal! There are no pictures of her shots because Chris was trying to watch both of the kids play at the exact same time on adjacent courts while I was at a CPR training!

Tounge Out...Game On!!!



This week Corlee has continued to make us smile as well! She is getting such a personality! She also thinks she is as big as Cole and Chloe. She is trying very hard to walk! She has taken about 5 consecutive steps. However she pulls up on everything and walks around anything she can! All of her walking and pulling up is resulting in many bumps and bruises! She doesn't seem to mind, she just keeps on going! Here is a video of her new favorite thing DANCING! See I might have one girly girl that wants to dance!
The video is a little long...but she is so darn cute!


2 comments:

  1. Your dancing music is a little more appropriate than our Britney Spears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! She is getting so big! That was too cute!! Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete