Monday, January 26, 2009

Cruel But Funny Entertainment



Well the truth is out now! You all know how we spend our free time here at the Thomas house! Corlee actually enjoyed it! I wish the video was longer because she was just laughing! But my camera battery died so that is all the video we have!
Actually there is very little free time at our house. This weekend started out with Cole and I attending the 2nd annual Mother - Son dodge ball tournament at his school! It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed some yummy pizza then made our way to the gym for scooter board dodge ball!!! Let me just tell you that I was feeling my age (ans how out of shape I am.) after just a few minutes! My thighs were sure burning, I was happy to get "out"!
Then on Saturday we endured 2 basketball games and a baseball practice! Chloe scored 3 goals this week!!!
And on Sunday we rested!!! (If you consider laundry, ironing, and cleaning house resting!)
Oh I almost forgot about another "proud" moment! The kids brought home their report cards on Friday. Cole had straight A's for the 3rd 6 weeks and his semester averages were all 94 or above!!! And he has perfect attendance so far this year! I really don't know who this kid belongs to :) Chloe had all checks on her report card!!! In kindergarten they do not get letter grades, but she got the highest marks possible! She is reading now and really loves school! She has only missed 1 day of school and that was when she had her tonsils removed :(

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha...to the video and to the dodge ball description. I notice your camera battery was allegedly dead that night as well???? ; )

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete