Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year



These three little jewels give Chris and I a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to in 2009! We look forward to a year filled with school, homework, UIL Storytelling, basketball, soccer, baseball, and more! Our kids really do keep us busy!
The kids and I rang in the new year with some really good friends last night. (Chris was out rendering aid to those in need!) We had a really good time!
Corlee loved the party horns!
Chloe loved the "toasting"!

(I am worried that this picture might come back to haunt me in years to come! She is our wild one!)

And I loved being with good friends!
We wish all of our friends and family the very best for 2009! Happy New Year!












2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh! I miss ya'll! Can't wait to get back to FUMC when I can! Love ya, and I'm impressed with the blog! I would not even know where to begin! Well, gotta go sleep now, Landry has been up all night with his asthma and we have an appt. later! luv u court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I can't believe there are no comments about our girl picture! What the heck? : )

    ReplyDelete