Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here Comes Corlee!!!

Wow, how fast little miss is growing and changing right before my eyes! Just a couple of weeks ago Chris and I were talking and wondering if Corlee would ever crawl the "right" way. She had the "wounded soldier" crawl...you know when she is crawling on her elbows dragging the rest of her body! And now just 2 short weeks later she is crawling the "right" way, pulling up on everything, walking along the sofa, and even pushing her baby that Santa brought her! She is growing up way too fast. I am so fortunate to be able to spend most of the day with her. I really love being able to see these milestones! Here is a little video of Corlee pushing her baby!

Cherish each and every day because they all seem to be going too fast!

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet and cute I actually sat here with tears in my eyes! God put that in front of me right now for a reason, it was a good reason to smile when I was not feeling the greatest....so even though you might not have realized it, your friendship was just what I needed right now!
    So thanks for that.....hugs!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete