Sunday, February 22, 2009

Long Time No Post!!!

I know I know and I am sorry. When I look back at the calendar for the last 2 weeks there haven't been any major happenings in our life so I just can't figure out why I haven't had time to post.
Oh wait .... That's right I have 3 kids (2 that have been sick this week), 1 wonderful husband, a part time job, a house to keep, dinner to cook(or order out), 2 different basketball practices, baseball meetings, soccer sign ups, homework, school projects... Never mind now I remember why I get a little behind on these post!
All kidding aside we have just been busy with life! We love it though. I don't think I could stay home or be still very long! The kids are winding down their basketball season. We only have 1 more weekend of games. They are both disappointed, they have really enjoyed learning the sport. But they won't have to be disappointed long because Cole starts baseball practice this week and Chloe starts soccer practice this week! Corlee turned 11 months old this week! It really makes me sad. This year has really flown by. She is already eating "people" food, drinking from a sippy cup, and finding all kinds of things in Cole and Chloe's room to put in her mouth! I think they are beginning to think she is not so "cute"! Chris has been busy the past two weeks tuning up the lawnmowers, fertilizing, killing weeds, gearing up for the spring! It is about the time of year that I kiss him good bye in the morning and see him about dark! I really appreciate that he will work so hard so that I can be home with our kids. Our kids understand too! We have taught them well! As Chloe would say, "Grass makes Money!" Anyone need a lawn man?????

No comments:

Post a Comment