Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun In The Sun

We met our friends, Kelli, Courtney, and Jina (along with all their kids) at out neighborhood pool today! There were 4 adults and 11 kids! Why are we parents always out numbered! Anyway...the kids had a great time swimming and playing together and we adults had a nice time catching up! Here are a few pics from our day!
This is my friend, Kelli's, little boy who is only 3 days younger than Corlee. They had fun together...they even did a little kissing but I didn't have my camera handy!

This is Chloe's best friend, Makenna. They always enjoy each others company!

And yes Corlee loves her big brother! Cole is usually very good with her!

Again we enjoyed the company of all of our friends. But remember that 4 to 11 ratio...No wonder I am tired this evening! I hope you all are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment