Thursday, June 4, 2009

3rd Child

Wow...Why is it that my parental skills have really slacked off with this 3rd child?
For example:
Cole was never allowed to even get near the dog's food and water bowl. I mean that is just gross and the dog might bite you! So Cole left the bowl alone!
Chloe was told not to get near the dog bowl for the same reasons. But she did it anyway, so she got in trouble.
Corlee was told the same rules...because it is gross and the dog still might bite. But she doesn't listen and I don't have the energy to fight her...and she is just so darn cute!!!

Yes..This is the cute little face that was looking at me today when I caught her playing in the dog's food! How can I even get mad at this little face?

1 comment:

  1. That is funny you wrote this...
    Just yesterday at my parents house my dad thought Garrett may have a piece of Rigley's dog food in his mouth as he was walking away from the dog food dish smiling. As I put the dish up on the counter I said "Oh well if he does. It won't be the first time and it isn't worth the battle!" Yes, a 1st time mom would say how awful that is...which I do agree, it is awful....but come on! The germs are already in his mouth and I am really starting to belive that Garrett likes the taste of dog food. Yes, it's gross. I probably shouldn't have wrote this. Why not though....it's real life.
    Right now, he loves putting the dog food in the water dish. Drives me nuts!
    Poor Rigley never gets to eat anymore because his food is often put away until I hear him pawing at the counter when the boys go to bed.

    ReplyDelete