Friday, March 13, 2009

Open House

It is such an awesome "parent" feeling to go to your child's school and only hear good things about your kids! I am very sorry that my parents nor Chris' parents ever had that experience!

Last night was Open House at the kids school. 2nd grade had been studying about the rain forest and rain forest animals. Cole had done some amazing research. He was also very proud to show off his AR (accelerated reader) achievements. He has been one of the top 5 point earners in his class for 2 six weeks in a row! I also got a sneak peek at his report card ...Only to learn that he made straight A's again! I am very proud of him!

Kindergarten had been learning about the USA. Chloe was very proud of her hat! She was also very eager to share some of her writing with me. Her teacher had out writing sample from December until now...wow it is so much fun to see their improvement! The learning process is just amazing to me! I did not get to see Chloe's report card but I did chat with her teacher for a while. So I feel confident that her report card will be glowing as well! He teacher kept referring to her as a helper, a leader, good friend...I sure am glad she can turn her bad behavior off for school time! Joking aside Chloe loves school and she thinks her teacher hung the moon! I could not ask for a more loving, nurturing, kind teacher for Chloe. Mrs. Tuley has made Chloe's love for school grow and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment