Friday, March 13, 2009

Decisions, Decisions.....

It is very sad, but true...Corlee will be 1 year old this week. I can't even think about it without getting sad. We have enjoyed her to pieces! I can not even imagine life without her. She has just been the best baby and is so full of life! Chris and I are really blessed!
Anyway...We had her 1st Birthday pics taken this week! Oh My Gosh!!! They are sooooo cute there is no way I will ever be able to choose! So go ahead and help me out.
Go to http://www.smallblessingsphotography.ifp3.com/
Click on Galleries.
Click on 1st Birthday.
And take a look for yourself.
But be sure and let me know what you think because I can't decide?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! How can you ever decide??
    I can't believe she is already 1 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures! How can you ever decide?
    I can't believe she is 1 year old already!
    Where did that year go??

    ReplyDelete