Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally Captured It!!!

Corlee loves music and loves to dance! She will even dance to the ring tone on our phones! However in the car she is very limited in her moves due to the car seat. Well she does not let that seat stop her anymore! I have been trying to capture her dancing in the car seat for a while now but it never fails either I am driving or I don't have the camera in the car with me. But today we were on our way home from Chloe's soccer game, Chris was driving, I had the camera and one of Corlee's favorite songs came on! (I know it is not the most appropriate song...but it is the beat that she likes!!!)

This girl can dance :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, we all 3 LOVE this video! bella just wanted to watch it over and over and over...
    <3 burchetts

    ReplyDelete