Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We Are Alive

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted a blog. We have been real busy and all out of sorts! As you all know we have been living with my dad, David Miller, for the past 8 weeks while waiting to close on our house! We finally closed on October 7th! Dad kept saying "It hasn't been bad!" but I know he was ready for us to get our own place! Cole and Chloe were ready to have their OWN rooms back but Corlee really misses her Pop-O and Mrs. Chris. The first few nights that we were in the new house she would run into our living room after prayers calling for her Pop-O...It was routine at his house for her to give them hugs and kisses before bed each night! She didn't understand why they didn't move with us!

After closing on the house we did a little painting and cleaning before we began to move things in! We repainted the entryway, living room, hallway, and the 3 kids rooms! I am tired of painting. Chloe's room had lots of "beautiful" wallpaper that had to be removed before we could even begin to paint! He room took the longest but the transformation was well worth it! We also hung ceiling fans, changed locks, cleaned carpets, and pulled out shrubs. The move went well. Most of the boxes are unpacked. The only boxes left to unpack are mainly decorations and things to hang on the walls! Looking to start that tomorrow! There is so much more to be done(that I want to do) but I keep telling myself I have plenty of time because


I AM NEVER MOVING AGAIN!!!!!


I have a before and after picture of Chloe's room that I will share with you all. But you will have to take note that I have not hung anything on her walls nor have I hung the chair railing that will divide the pink and green! I must say that I am very please with her room!!! I owe lots of THANKS to our friends Clint & Jina and Aric & Cheri! They have helped many hours painting, scraping wallpaper and moving boxes! We could no have done it without them! Enjoy this pic of Chloe's room and I will try and post more soon.Sorry that you can not see the "beautiful" border that went around the 10 foot vaulted ceiling :)

It looks like such a big girl room now! Kind of make me sad...she is 7 going on 17!!!

2 comments:

  1. Her room is SUPER CUTE!!!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I like the green mixed in! We just did Hailey's room in hot pink and zebra back in Sept. for her 6th birthday! We keep saying that she is more like 16 than 6 now!
    Post more pics of the rest of the house!!!
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete